WATCH US! We are being featured on the SEASON PREMIERE of CNBC's Make Me a Millionaire Inventor.
Other News & Press Releases:
- Goldilocks Valves Assists in Regulating Respiratory Rate and Volume, EMS World, October 11, 2016
- Local Nurse Makes Her Pitch to be the Next Millionaire Inventor, Portland Today, KGW, October 6, 2016
- Goldilocks Valves, 'Make Me a Millionaire Inventor': Product Details and How to Buy, by Shannon Walsh, Heavy, October 6, 2016
- Portland Nurse Invents Potentially Life-Saving New CPR Technology by Fox 12 Staff, Fox 12 Oregon, November 17, 2015
- Nebraska Native's Invention 'Just Right' to Save Lives by Ryan Robertson, KVNO News, January 8, 2016.
- Ore. Nurse Seeks Patent for Tool to Prevent Hyperventilation, Smart Brief, Dec. 11, 2015
- Plattsmouth Graduate Invents Life-Saving Device by Patty Jo Peterson, Fremont Tribune, December 9, 2015.
- FHSU Student Develops Product That May Change Medicine Forever by James Bell, Hays Post, November 8, 2015.
- We were also featured in an interview by the CBS affiliate KWCH 12 in Wichita, Kansas that aired on Nov. 13, 2015.